Monday, September 13, 2010

Presenting...Boo Radley!

Today, I would like to talk about the wonderful and beautiful Boo Radley. I think he's the coolest thing since minced pears....and edible fedoras (BUY ME ONE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!).

No I don't mean this Boo Radley:

Though, he's pretty amazingsauce, he can't quite compare to this:


Say Hello to Boo Radley. LOOK HOW SHINY!



That's right. Say hello to my little friend. I finally got a MacBook, baby. He shall be called Boo Radley. Below is the top three reasons why Boo Radley amazing, but can't quite compare to my brand new friend, Boo Radley (confused, yet?):


  1. Sure, Boo Radley has mad ninja skills, not to mention he's a socially awkward recluse (sound familiar? *cough*likeme*cough*), but can he last TEN HOURS on a single charge? The answer is no. Boo Radley needs TWO charges to last 10 hours. Boo Radley is also a robot...
  2. Yeah, Boo Radley is a Robot Ninja, but can he read aloud an ENTIRE webpage? Can he recognize faces just by looking at PICTURES? No. No, he can not.
  3. I made this picture on my Mac:




Don't you dare ask me about Boo Radley's pants.


CAN BOO RADLEY MAKE PICTURES!?!?!

Actually, I'm not sure. Let me go ask him.

BOO RADLEEEEYYY!!!!

2 comments:

GryphonFledgling said...

Literary references for the win!

Though now, whenever I hear 'Boo Radley', my first thought is To Kill a Mockingbird, then "How to Kill a Mockingbird", then AVPS.

Nicole said...

The Boo Radley reference in AVPS had me out of breath. Seriously, I watched the entire musical on Billy so I was sitting in a corner silently laughing, purple-faced. No one thought it was strange at ALL!

Post a Comment