Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Three Words I Never Thought I'd Say

There are three words I was sure I would never say, but the beginning of the school year somehow coaxed these words from lips:

I. Need. Coffee.



Of course, in my mind I'm thinking:"Coffee is never the answer! You're already short enough as it is!"


I'm not sure where the words came from. I went to bed at a decent time the night before. I got a full 9 hours of sleep; more than enough for me.  And yet, I almost fell asleep on a lecture.


Anyway...

So last week was the first week of school, hence the lack of posting.   If I said that school is sucking my soul dry, I'd be lying.School is rad! It's more amazing than anything I could have possibly dreamt of. (And yes, I've been dreaming about school since February.) I love my professors and my peers and the nonexistent smells.

Billy is halfway functioning. It's really weird how I don't miss him at ALL.  It doesn't bother me that he's water damaged and will never be the same again. And I'm glad it doesn't bother me. Sometimes, I wonder if I'm too attached to my electronics...(Do not bring up the fact that I name them. I name everything! Remember Jimbob? Don't look at me like that!)

If you're wondering whether this post had any sort of point, it didn't. It was mediocre word vomit. I know you're accustomed to my almost-genius word vomit, but I hope you enjoyed this. I also hope you're not disappointed that I didn't post something awesome about how to go back to school in style...Instead, you got this luke-warm update about my boring life.

Don't worry, next post is about what NOT to do when you can't focus in class.  It'll be inexplicably rad. Pinky-promise.

1 comment:

GryphonFledgling said...

Bleh, coffee. No me likey.

However,

Yay, blog! Me likey mucho!

Post a Comment